Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard

Community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello and welcome to Vanguard
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am by galot

» Am Sorry...
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm by TheCrazyDane

Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm by Vartex

» Medeena's Camping Trip !!
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am by Narayana

» Picts of new house :)
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am by Narayana

» Farewell to all
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm by Lito

» Another Roah Dance =]
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm by Nanain

» ST Enterprise ... For all u Boys Jolene Blalock :)
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am by Kairrah

» My recent dissapearance
Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am by Kairrah

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Medeena
Medeena

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P Empty
PostSubject: Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P   Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:06 pm

I am 29 I live in Milton Keynes England. I am married have 2 kids, both girls Aliesha is 7 and Jordan is 6 they like to steal my headset when i go afk and talk to random people on ventrilo or type you poopy in guild chats. I began my Gaming Career in Asherons Call became Warcry Quest Tree Manager, then played AC2 beta tested the Sims Online. Then I moved to Horizons and Anarchy Online with me becoming Horizons Warcry manager and then starting in EQ2 and moving to EQ2 Vault working there. I am a Guide in EQ2 and that will always be my number 1 game but sometimes i get a little bored of the same old same old and am currently very much enjoying AoC and the wonderful new friends I have made.

I am a big flirt and have a filthy mind and im very happy to be here Smile
Back to top Go down

Dee - Dionne - Game name is any variation of Medeena :P
Page 1 of 1