Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard

Community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello and welcome to Vanguard
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am by galot

» Am Sorry...
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm by TheCrazyDane

How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm by Vartex

» Medeena's Camping Trip !!
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am by Narayana

» Picts of new house :)
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am by Narayana

» Farewell to all
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm by Lito

» Another Roah Dance =]
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm by Nanain

» ST Enterprise ... For all u Boys Jolene Blalock :)
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am by Kairrah

» My recent dissapearance
How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am by Kairrah

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

How to use the Photobucket Account.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vartex
Admin
Vartex

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-01

How to use the Photobucket Account. Empty
PostSubject: How to use the Photobucket Account.   How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:57 pm

I have set up a guild photobucket guide so that when members want to post pictures on this forum, all they have to do is log on to photobucket and upload the picture, copy the IMG text and paste it into a forum box.

step 1 : log on to www.photobucket.com
the password and username are : username:aocvanguard password:vanguard
How to use the Photobucket Account. Photo1

after clicking log on, you will now see a totally new page with a choice to ''choose files'' under the upload images section, click this
How to use the Photobucket Account. Photo2

you will now notice another box pop up, this is the directory of your files, locate the file you want to upload and click open.
once the file has been uploaded, left click the IMG source text and it will cutomatically copy it for you.
How to use the Photobucket Account. Photo3

now all you have to do is right click in a box just like this one, and select paste. the text will first appear but if you select ''preview'' then you will see that your image has appeared in the box

hope this helps

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://vanguard.forumotion.net
Kairrah
Comrade
Kairrah

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-01

How to use the Photobucket Account. Empty
PostSubject: LOL   How to use the Photobucket Account. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 pm

I love the way that the account there in the pictures is new, and yet is 80% filled with LolCats pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to use the Photobucket Account.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: AoC Community Info :: Guides, FAQ's and Tips.-
Jump to: