Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard

Community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello and welcome to Vanguard
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am by galot

» Am Sorry...
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm by TheCrazyDane

Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm by Vartex

» Medeena's Camping Trip !!
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am by Narayana

» Picts of new house :)
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am by Narayana

» Farewell to all
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm by Lito

» Another Roah Dance =]
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm by Nanain

» ST Enterprise ... For all u Boys Jolene Blalock :)
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am by Kairrah

» My recent dissapearance
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am by Kairrah

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vartex
Admin
Vartex

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide.   Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:44 pm

right, alot of people signing up to the guild atm, and its always fun to talk rather than spend that time typing which can often get you killed...

http://www.ventrilo.com/download.php <<< go this link and click the download, then once its installed...

Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. Vent1

register you username, its advised to use your ingame user to save confusion, but as you will see, i rarely do.

now is for the servers IP and port number, the server name is pawko.myftp.org and the port number is 3874.
Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide. Vent2

the next thing down is the bindings, ignore this completely, now just click connect, join the -Burning blades- channel and get chatting.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://vanguard.forumotion.net

Ventrilo Installation and Setup Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: AoC Community Info :: Guides, FAQ's and Tips.-
Jump to: