Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard

Community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello and welcome to Vanguard
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am by galot

» Am Sorry...
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm by TheCrazyDane

The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm by Vartex

» Medeena's Camping Trip !!
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am by Narayana

» Picts of new house :)
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am by Narayana

» Farewell to all
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm by Lito

» Another Roah Dance =]
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm by Nanain

» ST Enterprise ... For all u Boys Jolene Blalock :)
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am by Kairrah

» My recent dissapearance
The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am by Kairrah

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The reason I wasn't around last night...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairrah
Comrade
Kairrah

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The reason I wasn't around last night... Empty
PostSubject: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:25 pm

My cat Silas, the one you all seem to adore, was shot by some air rifle weilding chav scum last night. He's one very lucky cat - it seems like he was shot while he was having a pee, and the bullet entered his bladder but cauterised the entrence wound on the way in, preventing urine seepage into his body and just about saving his life. Starngely enough though the bullet went into his bladder and stopped dead - no-one, not even the vet, can explain it. According to her, she has never in her 28 years of vet practice, seen a bullet do this.

I'm just writing to update you and to ask that you please send you good luck energies to my little angel, who is now recovering in the vet clinic. He has to stay in overnight as his operation turned into major surgery (I'll explain on Vent tonight, or if you're reading this after the day it was posted and you want toknow me just ask me or Loneknight). He's exhausted and scared, and he want to come home, but at least he's still alive. I'll be seeing him tonight and will let you all know how he looks.

Let this also be a lesosn to anyone who thinks that it's ok to give children air rifles. They are NOT harmless, they are weapons justlike an AK47 or a pistol and CAN kill if in the wrong hands. Silas, to many, is 'just a cat', but if he had been a toddler, I wonder what kind of media attention we'd be getting?

Don't give guns as presents, don't allow guns in your household (even toy ones) and if you see someone with an air rifle anywhere who looks like they might be shooting animals or anything other than a boss target, CALL THE POLICE.

A weapon is a weapon, regardless of what it fires from it's barrel.
Back to top Go down
Narayana
Narayana

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:08 pm

Glad to hear that Silas is ok , looks like thats one of his nine lives gone Very Happy

Hope he is back home soon chewing on Lones leg
Back to top Go down
Vartex
Admin
Vartex

Male
Number of posts : 96

PostSubject: Re: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 pm

One lucky cat, Glad he's doing ok now, Although i think Lone should invest in an air rifle and shoot the pricks responsible, regardless of their age, gender etc etc.

sammy out
Back to top Go down
https://vanguard.forumotion.net
Medeena
Medeena

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Thinking of you all and wishing Silas a speedy recovery !!
Back to top Go down
Worfed

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 pm

hope the Silas recovers soon and you catch the miserable fecker with the air rifle ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason I wasn't around last night...   The reason I wasn't around last night... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason I wasn't around last night...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: