Vanguard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanguard

Community forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Hello and welcome to Vanguard
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:59 am by galot

» Am Sorry...
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:41 pm by TheCrazyDane

DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm by Vartex

» Medeena's Camping Trip !!
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am by Narayana

» Picts of new house :)
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:01 am by Narayana

» Farewell to all
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 pm by Lito

» Another Roah Dance =]
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:21 pm by Nanain

» ST Enterprise ... For all u Boys Jolene Blalock :)
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am by Kairrah

» My recent dissapearance
DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:12 am by Kairrah

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DrayMore-Jonny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrayMore

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-18

DrayMore-Jonny Empty
PostSubject: DrayMore-Jonny   DrayMore-Jonny I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 am

Ingame Name DrayMore <3

hey am Jonathan or u can call me jonny or Johnbo. i am 17 in Collage / six Fourm. Doing Ict lvl 2 level 2 ict technetions and Net Working. Am not as active as i used to be. But if asked am all ways looking 4 some outgoing party's so on Very Happy atm i have no Job. i am planing to work on the Oil Ring off shore with my dad and his friends in 2 years if all else fails here. am single and looking I have mum step dad(ass hole) and my Propeer dad, also have 2 Brothers Adam and Josh. i have a step Brother david 16 he is Single XD. also have 2 Sisters Rachel and Rachel. .... don,t ask long Story. Got 2 Wonderfull Gran perants no words can say what i think of them. I have 1 dog Carley. USed to have two but willow Died. She had Cancer. i have alot of Cousin. david i see the Most. He is like a older brother 2 me. well when he hurts me its different. but you could say i kinda have it coming most of the time:D. Friends chris jason Tom b Dan b phil Little Rachel XD dan A jack H.

Music
am not gonner go into alot of Detail but i like mosley every kinda of music apart from rap thats it. I like Cascada the most atm she is boss

Movies
Films i like are and have seen are alien vs predator 1 and 2 predator 1 and 2 all of aliens Films. jurassic park lord of the rings 1 2 and 3. die hard 1 2 3 4. Blade 1 2 3 wow they were good. i hate harry potter XD
Back to top Go down

DrayMore-Jonny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vanguard :: AoC Community Info :: Member Details-
Jump to: